The Autspace Planning Committee is very pleased to announce that the 2019 program will include the following presentations:
- Kit Mead, “Autistic in the Psych Ward: Research, Experiences, and Possible Changes To Be Made”
- Andee Joyce, Let’s Take It to the Stage: How Autistic Performers Navigate the Performing Arts
- Steve Liberman, “The Room Where It Happens: Working Within the System and How to Effectively Engage with Congress”
- Noor Pervez and endever corbin, “AAC and Nonspeaking Autistic Culture 101”
- Sarah Pripas-Kapit, “Publishing While Autistic: Writing for Traditional Publication”
- Kate Ryan, “Advocating in Healthcare Settings”
More information about registration will be forthcoming.