We are excited to announce the following presentations for our 2014 conference!
- Artistic expression as way to communicate and live a happy life
- The Bucket List I: Improving Authentic Communication and Social Relationships
- The Bucket List II: Improving Motor Skills and Preventing Bullying
(Barbara Delsack and Evan Delsack)
- “Don’t touch me there”: Intimacy for Autistic Abuse Survivors
- Emotional Power Dynamics and Manipulation Techniques
- Strategies for Anti-Violence Organizing: Where Racial Justice and Disability Rights Collide
- Teaching to Neurological Difference: Including Autistic Students in General Education Settings Using a Strengths-Based Approach
We’ll have more information about these presentations as we near the conference. We want to thank our presenters for their hard work as they get ready for their presentations!